Mr. Baker began his legal career as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for the 12th Judicial District in Sebastian and Crawford Counties. While employed at the Prosecuting Attorney's Office, he served as the Greenwood District prosecutor and later as Crawford County prosecutor.
Following his service in the Prosecutor's Office, Baker entered private practice in Van Buren. In 1997, he moved his practice to Alma where the Baker Law Firm has developed into one of the largest private practice law firms in the area.
Baker has previously served as Van Buren Municipal Judge, on the Crawford County Quorum Court and currently serves as a member of the Alma School District Board of Education. He has given his time, efforts and support to numerous area civic and charitable organizations and remains an active member of the community.
Baker currently serves as Alma City Attorney, Mulberry City Judge and as attorney for hundreds of individuals, small businesses, large corporations and public entities.
Baker has two children, Jennifer and Kimberly.PUBLIC SERVICE
- Alma City Attorney
- Mulberry City Judge
- Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Criminal Instructions
- Alma School District Board of Education
- Crawford County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Former Van Buren Municipal Judge
- Former Crawford County Quorum Court Justice
- Former Sebastian County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney
- Former Mulberry City Prosecutor
- Former Deputy Sheriff
- Adjunct Instructor at University of Arkansas Fort Smith
- Former Director of Legal Studies at Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Chamber of Commerce
- Arkansas Muncipal League
- Arkansas School Board Association
- First Baptist Church
- Crisis Center for Women
- Good Samaritan Food Bank
- Crawford County Art Assoc.
- Alma Booster Club
- Razorback Foundation
- Crawford County Bar Assoc.
- University of Arkansas Alumni Assoc.
- University of Louisiana Alumni Assoc.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law Enforcement - University of Louisiana
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice - University of Louisiana
- Juris Doctor of Law - University of Arkansas
DISCLAIMER: These materials have been prepared by Baker Law Firm, PLLC for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
©2009 The Baker Law Firm
Designed and Hosted by CyberSpyder Web Services